Excuses for the lousy photographs of this bird:
(1) It's little (hence the name)
(2) It never sits still long enough to have it's portrait snapped ("just a split second longer please little birdie.....damn!")
(3) It's secretive and very wary (which is a little hurtful as I'm such a trustworthy chap)
(4) It spends most of its time hidden in bushes (It should be called the Little Bushbird).
(5) Said bushes are invariably in boggy areas and I have an aversion to sinking slowly trapped in a sucking quagmire.
(6) I'm a lousy photographer (I rather hoped you'd have stopped reading by now).